Saturday, December 6, 2014

3 Months!

Our precious baby is 3 Month Old!! I can hardly believe it. 3 months is a bitter sweet age for me. Bitter because it's that mark of me going back to work and leaving this beautiful little angel. Sweet because she has started smiling and giggling all the time and it is the most adorable thing I have EVER seen.

Our big 3 month old with her sweet little smile.


She has grown so much and is growing more and more every day! I sadly put away all her newborn clothes and and got out the rest of her 3 month clothes. She still fits in most of her 0-3 month clothes, but is quickly growing out of those. But it's fun to dress her up in the cute new 3 month outfits!


She has started sucking on her hands any chance she gets and she  gets and it's do adorable. She's gotten more drooly too.

I thought her eyes were for sure going to be blue, but the more I look at them the more tints of brown I see in them. So we will see, I suppose.

I will miss these lazy Saturday  morning snuggles when I go back to work Next Saturday and work mostly weekends



Abby's sweet Great Grandma. We love her!

She LOVES her giraffe pacifier. I think it's so cute when she holds it like this!

We tried out the bumbo. I think she's still a little too small for it. But she is sure cute in it.

These are my favorite pictures. She is just such a happy baby and is getting so so strong!

Having some fun with Daddy. Still a little small for some of these fun things, Daddy!

She's started being interested in colors and objects. It's so much to watch her just stare at things like this.

Happy Baby!

Garhett is doing his very  best to get her to LOVE Jack Johnson like he does. If you can't tell he put her on the couch to watch a music video of one of Jack's songs. She seems to like it. Garhett was pleased! :)



Family Sunday nap time.


No comments:

Post a Comment