Monday, December 29, 2014

A little glimpse of our Christmas

Our Christmas morning was a little bit of heaven! It was so much fun to spend time with just my little family, and then the rest of the day with our extended families. Especially since I had to work the day before and the day after Christmas, we tried to soak up as much time together as possible. Here are a few pictures of the fun we had on Christmas!

Garhett and Abby waiting to walk down the hall and see what Santa brought them for Christmas!

Family picture in from of our Christmas tree. There is something so magical about a lit up Christmas tree early Christmas morning!

I guess we were good this year because Santa filled our stockings full!


Abby was a good sport. She had no idea what was going on but she was happy as ever and it made it pretty fun!



My favorite gift from my sweet husband! A Costco membership!It's the gift that keeps on giving! (or taking if you ask my husband.) :)


After our little Christmas in the morning we spent some time with Gahrett's family. He and all his siblings came up with this great plan on Christmas Eve while I was at work. They were going to pretend that His sister Taylor's new puppy was my Christmas present. So when we arrived they handed me this adorable yellow lab puppy and told me  he was mine. I was in shock. Deep down I thought this must be some trick. Garhett wouldn't do this without talking to me first, right? Well it was and everyone had a good laugh about it! The video is pretty funny. Once I figure out how to put video on this blog I'll share it.


We were ALL together, which doesn't happen too often, so I thought we better document the occasion!

In the afternoon we headed over to my parents house. Only two of my siblings were in town, Rich and Brooke, and Marcie. We missed the out of towners, but it was still a lot of fun. We were able to skype with my sister Janie who is on a mission in Calgary. LOVED it! She looks so good and it was fun to hear from her and to feel her sweet spirit. Later that night we headed next door to my grandma's for a light dinner and visiting with Aunts and Uncles and cousins. It was a busy day but great to spend time with family!

Abby really enjoyed this present from her cousin!

Each Christmas my siblings do a gift exchange. This year we had my bother Rich and his family. I decorated hot chocolate mugs and made rice bag foot warmers for each member of their family. It was a fun project!

Our sweet sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment