The hubs and I took a little road trip up to Rexburg, Idaho for my brother-in-law's graduation. He graduated from BYU-I in Construction Management with a minor in business. (It's exactly what Garhett is doing, crazy huh?) We were so excited to go up and celebrate with him. It's been a long and hard road and graduation is a BIG deal. So.... CONGRATS Nate!
 |
| Due to the graduation, my sister Sally and Nate are moving back to Utah. YAY! So Garhett and I went up a little early to help them pack up and clean their apartment. This is Garhett taking a little break and playing with my darling niece Lillian. They are great buds! |
 |
| The Graduate! Cute Lillian kept yelling "Mommy, mommy, I see him I see him!' |
 |
| The happy familly. Both Sally and Nate are so happy he is done with school. Yes that is my pregnant sister - I know she doesn't look like she's due in two weeks, but she is! |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We drove down from the graduation and straight up to Park City for a Matheson family reunion at Snydermill. This is a place full of fond memories with my cousins. We used to go up every winter and play games and sled all day long! We had our reunion in the summer this year and it was a blast.
 |
| Garhett making his bottle rocket |
 |
| We accidentally taped the wings on upside down...... |
 |
| Getting ready to launch! |
 |
| Pull! It still flew great even with the upside down wings. |
 |
| Awww, so in love! I just LOVE him! |
The last day of the reunion was spent at the Lake. We had the boat, the kayaks, the wave-runners, a bouncy water trampoline, and lots of family. What more could you ask for a day at the lake!?
 |
| Cute Sally and Nate out for a ride in the kayaks. |
 |
| The construction boys building in the sand! |
 |
| My cute dad. He was a trooper and spent all day driving the boat so everyone could ski, wake-board, and tube. |
 |
Benson's face is priceless. This is after Garhett made him go on the tube. We thought for sure he'd love it once he was out there. Guess we were wrong..... and Garhett is no longer the favorite uncle.
 |
 |
| My uncle surprised us all with a water trampoline. As a kid I was always jealous of the kids at the beach that had a cool water trampoline. I know I'm a little old now but I was still excited to finally get to experience a water tramp! It was pretty fun! |
We had such a fun time visiting with family and playing at the Lake! Can't wait for the next reunion!
No comments:
Post a Comment