Sweet Baby Abigail is 2 Month Old!
At 2 months old I feel like I finally have things more under control.
Just this past week Abigail has started sleeping through the night. She goes to bed around 10 pm and sleeps until about 6 or 7 am. It makes such a difference in my day to get more sleep.
Abigail has FINALLY figured out breast feeding. It seems like its been a constant struggle these past few months. Some days were good, but others were just NOT. But I was determined and it payed off.
Abby has more and more awake and alert periods and is starting to smile at us.
She LOVES bath time, and surprisingly also loves the shower as well.
She is now in size 1 diapers but is still able to fit into her Newborn clothes.
Here are some pictures of our Abby at 2 months.
![]() |
| I can't believe how much shes grown in just 2 months. She used to be so little and scrawny! |
| She was DONE taking pictures as you can see. But she's still so adorable! |
We went down to Cedar City to watch my sister Marcie cheer at one of SUU's football games. Abby has her very own SUU onesie!
![]() |
| Ok, so I think she looks a little it like a little alien in this picture with her huge eyes and forehead. But she is a dang cute alien! |
![]() |
| We were watching Daddy's favorite movie, Star Trek. Abby is our little 'Volcan' |
![]() |
| Very first walk in the new stroller. She loved it! |
Family Bake Night. Baking Halloween Sugar cookies!
| Cutest little pumpkin sleeper that my Granny gave to Abby. |
| We decided to be a 'S'more' for Halloween. We've got the grahms, chocolate, and a little Abby marshmallow. |












No comments:
Post a Comment