Saturday, August 9, 2014

34 Weeks! And first baby shower

34 Weeks. . . What!?


Time is going by so fast. I feel like I still have a million things to do to get ready for our little bundle of joy.

But we have a car seat . . .so that's pretty important right? We have a crib, though not set up yet, but at least we have it.

I'm still feeling pretty good. Minus the lack of sleep. Sleep? Ha what is it even like to have a full, uninterrupted nights sleep? I don't really remember. But welcome to my new life, right!? 

It's still so fun and amazing to feel this little one move inside of me. It NEVER gets old. I'm still convinced she will love her Daddy more. She loves when he gets home and talks to her. It's so cute.

I am grateful for each an everyday that I am pregnant. Working in the NBICU, I have learned that despite the discomfort, I am just grateful for one more day that I am pregnant until my little one is ready to come. 

We had our first baby shower and literally were showered with gifts! THANK YOU THANK YOU to all who were so generous. We are so blessed to have such great family and friends.

Here are a few photos from the fun evening:

The spread! It was so delicious!








Our very own Bath Spa! This little girl will be so spoiled!


My sweet husband . . . not sure that's quite what that pillow is used for, Dear. :)

The proud Mom and Dad

Thanks to everyone who made this such a great event!

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute! looks like the baby shower was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete