We went on our very first camping trip together this past weekend. We have been married for almost a year and still have never been camping.
Garhett's family has some property up in the Uintas. He LOVES it up there. Not only have we not been camping together yet but I have still never been up there. So we killed two birds with one stone. It was absolutely beautiful!
Now, any chance Garhett gets to go fishing he will take. As soon as we got up to the property I thought we might unpack, set up the tent, start a fire and get dinner cooking. Nope. The first thing we did was go fishing! Well Garhett went fishing and I took pictures.
![]() |
| Here's my handsome man doing what he does best. FISHING! He's just like a little boy in a toy store when he goes fishing. It's the greatest thing. He gets so excited! |
Meanwhile, I took pictures of the beautiful scenery.
| Our cute little camp site. We stayed nice and warm, and actually got hot. And I think I was a pretty good sport about using the outhouse that was covered in spider webs and beehives! |
| Now the next morning we got up and packed up. We headed out to the numerous 'fishing holes' and lakes surrounding the area. Garhett had a big day of fishing all planned out! |
![]() |
| You see, this is the difference between Garhett's fishing and mine. Go figure. But I was SUPER excited about that little fish that I caught! |
| Garhett pulled out his fly rod and gave that a shot. Doesn't he look so professional!? I just love him. |
We had such a fun trip. It was just a short over-nighter but we sure enjoyed being together and surrounded by some of God's most beautiful creations!


No comments:
Post a Comment