Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Puppy

 We got a puppy!


Just kidding..... Garhett's mom is puppy-sitting while his Grandma is out of town. We thought it would be fun to take just one home for the night and bring her back the next day. . .
Yeah . . . it lasted about 8 hours. The little thing whined from the minute we took her to the minute we returned her. 

She hated being in her box and she wasn't happy unless she was comfortably sleeping with Garhett..... 

no matter where,

or what position 

It is pretty adorable though!

When she was awake she liked to sit up on Garhett's shoulder and lick and nibble his ear.




But don't be fooled by that cute little pug face. The whole time we had her she whined, cried, and went to the bathroom a million times (luckily only two of those million happened to be in our house, and I made Garhett clean it up.) In her defense... I'd probably cry too if someone came and took me away from my sisters to a strange place and then tried to put me in a box by myself.

We learned several lessons from this experience though:
1. Garhett is most definately allergic to dogs
2. I will never, ever get an indoor dog, and when and if we do get a dog I pray that it will already be potty trained.
3. I really don't like cleaning up 'accidents'
4. One more reason why I love Garhett - he cleaned up all the messes
5. Maybe, just maybe, we aren't ready to have kids - especially if they cry and whine all the time

Here she is with one of her sisters and Cait's house. (Garhett's mom) She's so happy to be back with her family!




No comments:

Post a Comment