This past weekend my wonderful, hardworking husband graduated from Weber State University with a bachelors degree in Construction. I am so beyond proud of him. He has worked so hard and overcome so much!
| Here he is putting an 'X' on the last assignment/test of his undergraduate career. Look how happy he is! |
| Standing with the Weber State Wildcat right before commencement. |
![]() |
| After receiving his diploma! So exciting! |
Thank you to ALL our family and friends who came to support and who supported from afar. We are so grateful for your love.
After graduation we had a BBQ and Garhett opened up some graduation presents. Whenever someone asks what Garhett wants or needs I always say 'Anything fishing, camping, or biking he will love'. He was one happy boy after graduation. He now has a new tent, fly-fishing/fishing gear, and more. Also, thank you to all the thoughtful cards. Everyone was so generous!


congratulations! and... is that a tiny baby bump I see?! So exciting!
ReplyDelete