Saturday, December 14, 2013

Decorating

I had been looking forward to Christmas for so long this year. After Thanksgiving I was super excited to put up my Christmas decorations - mainly the tree. There is something so mesmerizing about sitting in front of the lit up Christmas tree, curled up in a blanket, with the lights dimmed. It is one of my very favorite things.

 So... since I was lucky enough to get the the whole Thanksgiving weekend off of work I started mt decorating on November 30th! Garhett was dutifully studying while I decorated. He thought it was worth taking a few photos I guess.


I didn't have quite as many lights as I would have liked. ;)


I had most of my Christmas shopping done early, which is a major first for me! So I wrapped all the gifts so that I could enjoy the look of the Christmas tree with presents under it for as long as I could.

It honestly doesn't get any better than coming home to this sight every night! 
I am so excited to celebrate Christmas with my entire family this year and with my wonderful sweet husband. 

I'm grateful for the chance to celebrate my Savior and His birth. I love those moments when you can feel the true meaning of Christmas. I hope you all can feel that this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment